Monday, November 16, 2009

Escape 2 Create

here i come!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited when Amanda asked me several months ago if I would be interested in coming over to SA to teach at their retreat!!! Would I ever!!!!! Of course it was a YES straight away and until now have had to keep it a secret until it was announced on the E2C blog  I can't wait to meet all the wonderful ladies I have heard so much about and of course to meet up with Amanda and Meredith again. Roll on March!!!! (lol hope the weather is a little bit cooler than what you have been having the last week or so!!)

Anyway here is a sneak peak or two of the class I will be teaching - as you know my LO's are full of texture and chipboard and all things messy and fun!!! Enjoy :)


2 comments:

sandra said...

Looking forward to meeting you Mel .. I'm sure your class will be huge!
The sneak peak looks great.. love the colours and textures.

Tiff Firth said...

hiya chicky. am really excited to meet you irl. esp after getting to know you a bit on eb and then thru our blogs. I reckon you'll have nearly everyone there doing your class. we like new techniques and by crikey, yours has lots.

I'll be sure to have a white wine nice and cold ready for ya.


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog