Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas cards

lol I know!!!! I don't tend to do cards but I am trying to get organised for Christmas....Secret Santa draw for the Forbes will be this arvo - hopefully everyone turns up!

3AS DT work this week is cards so using up my leftover Graphic 45 Christmas Past frames and getting my stamps out I had fun with this little spin on cards lol!!




 

TBZ is going great guns in Melbourne - last day of Paperific today so pop along if you are in Melbourne and say Hi to Andrew & Nic and a couple of the DT girls :) Me I am off to fo some secret squirrel stuff for SC :)

2 comments:

sandra said...

wow these look amazing!! What a great way of blending old and new!
and so excited about you coming over to SA and teaching at the Escape2Create reteat. (yes the secret is out!)
Your class looks amazing! Looking forward to getting my hands dirty lol!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel, these cards are so cool, I love how you photographed them and I love your banner pic, sooooo cute, Tiff :):):):)


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog