Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Its all ok!!!

I just competely and utterly forgot what day it was yesterday!! I am fine :) just can't believe I forgot to go to Di's last night!!!! Thought this poem seemed appropriate - I just found it on Lynnette Van Barrelo's blog!!

My Rememberer is Broke

My forgetter's getting better,
But my rememberer is broke.
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke.

For when I'm "here" I'm wondering
If I really should be "there."
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!

Oft times I walk into a room,
Say "what am I here for?"
I wrack my brain, but all in vain!
A zero, is my score.

At times I put something away
Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is, generally, me!

When shopping I may see someone,
Say "Hi" and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, "who was that?"

Yes, my forgetter's getting better
While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.

Been busy busy creating for Twiddleybitz - finished off an advent house (yes for Christmas lol!) and a Halloween easel - LO is done but just needs sticking down

House - well yesterday morning I walked from one end of the house to the other and EVERY room looked like a pigsty - so I did a dummy spit - told the girls they would be in their rooms till is was spotless - went to Big W and got a big plastic bucket thing for all of Chionia's soft toys and a large plastic under the bed container for the umpteen jigsaw's - came home and I even mopped the walls in the bathroom (don't ask me how the girls got dirt on it up so high!) So now I have a clean house (just about!!!!)

Off to Canningvale for a little (!!!) drive to pick up more product for a job!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Agghh Mel, i can totally relate to the bombs going off in every room of the house - sounds like mine too, lol.
Mel - i lost your email addy from the Arty Farty Angel Party - who knows where i put it, but it's in a very safe spot. I was wondering if you could shoot me an email at kylielsm@optusnet.com.au
oh - it's kylie s-m. the naughty one from the back table :)

Angela said...

Hi matey! That poem is about ME!!! and ah can you come and whip my lot into shape!!! My house needs some lovin'!


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog