Tuesday, August 14, 2007

OMG - I did it - I made the top 100 in the MASTERS

WOOHOO for me :) I received a phone call about an hour ago from the lovely Kristy at Scrapbooking Memories saying I had made the Top 100 in the Masters competition !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Kim who also got a call and I know there are a few others out there that will be receiving a call too!! Off to figure out my materials list now and I need to get a decent photo of myself eekkk!!!!!


YAY YAY and double YAY - Amanda got her call today - nothing worse than waiting around for a phone call. So glad that I have got Amanda and Kim doing this with me - Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done Mel,you so deserve it!

Danielle said...

Woo Hoo Mel. That's soooo exciting!! I hope the coming Months fly by.

Kim Nutley said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, now you just have to be patient until Dec LMAO !!!!!!!

Glad I got to share the news with you !!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Yay Mel :)

So stoked for all of you girls! Hopefully Jody gets a call tomorrow and thats everyone I think!

Your entries are inspiring and I didn't doubt you'd be shortlisted ;)

Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mel!!.....


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog