Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just a Retreat

but boy did I have fun and I even managed to scrap a heap!!!!! Funny what you can achieve when you just go to a retreat for yourself and not teaching/working etc!!! Loads of fun and lots of creations :) Some I can only give you a sneak peak of - sorry!!!!















On a more serious note I have a few upcoming classes - Just Scrapbooking in Jandakot has me booked in for 2 classes on September 19th - here are a couple of sneak peaks and if you ring the store they can give you all the info you need - hurry as I know places are limited!!!!!! :) Ph 9417 3665 :)

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Reading your blog today made me realise how much I miss seeing your beautiful work and our daily chats. Your work totally rocks like it always has but I have to say that there is a more relaxed feel about your retreat layouts and I just adore them. Keep up the good work lovely. xxx


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog