Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fundraising Garage Sale

As you know Maurs has been quite sick for a while now on top of trying to beat this cancer. So we are holding a HUGE fundraising garage sale for her!!!!

What we do need though is donations - big or small - we will take anything from shoes and clothes and jewellery through to toys and then the larger items such as furniture and garden stuff. Everything can be delivered to Maurs place - 6 ZOLLNER CLOSE in CONNOLLY. If no-one is home it can just be left near the front door. Otherwise I can collect stuff from Di's shop if anyone wants to leave stuff there for me to take.

Garage sale will be held SUNDAY 7th DECEMBER from 8am - 1pm at the Sorrento Hall in Hillarys (just behind the White Salt restaurant). We will have not only a huge amounts of bargains to be bought but also facepainting, sausage sizzles and drinks, cake stalls, balloons etc......

So please come along and support us - we will all end up with a bargain or two I am sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mel what a wonderful idea. i hope this is a huge sucess for Maurs and her family. I am sure it will be and wish I was closer so I could come. wishing you all the best with this chook!
Sxx


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog