Monday, November 10, 2008

Back again - two posts in 24hours hehe!!

Just a quick update as I have to clear enough room for all the Chrisco boxes arriving today!

Maur's is a lot better although she is refusing to eat the food at the hospital and Neil is bringing it into her lol! OK - the story is a mixture of things. She found it hard breathing last week and ended up having a chest Xray then a ct scan to determine what the problem maybe. They did find 3 or 4 small black spots on the ct scan where her lungs are. They don't know if these are - hot spots, pneumonia or blood clots. So she is on another lot of antibiotics (as well as the iv pick antibiotics which is still continuing), needles morning and night for the blood clotting and nebuliser for her breathing. She also discovered another lump in her boob on Friday just near the site of where the lumpectomy is - they are thinking it is scar tissue BUT just to rule things out she is having an ultra sound today and a fine needle biopsy at the same time. Also they are hoping she will be home today :) Will keep you all updated!!

Scrapping - this weeks 3AS DT work was to scrap a colour photo and a black and white photo - only just got Chionia's daycare photo's back a few weeks ago and got some in black and white and sepia as well - little postage stamp size ones so perfect for this challenge.





And cause I am feeling so excited about the shop opening up I am going to do my own little challenge for you guys with me picking the winner to receive a Basic Grey lunch pail tin.

An example of what you can do with one (please excuse the inside photo of the tin as I haven't finished it yet!!)








It must be brought into the store by Friday 28th November and left to be put on display - please pop your name and contact number on the back as we do have lots of LO's in store that are homeless atm..... I will let you know who the winner is by the end of November.

The Challenge for Scrapbooking to Di for customers is...........

12 x 12 LO
Subject: I am thankful for...........
Must contain
1) 3 photo's
2) Distressing - this can include inking, sanding, using a distresser
3) Must have a cluster of embellishments (minimum of 3)
4) Title and journalling
5) Chipboard

Please note I am running this challenge (not the shop!!) as they don't know about it yet!! hehe. Go start planning and scrapping and I can't wait to see what you all come up with - any questions just post me a message here!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope they can get Maurs sorted out & home again ASAP Mel, hope it's all easily fixed!

Love your challenge - might just have to take you up on that one! ;)

Cheers,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I have some things for the garage sale, for your SIL. I will talk to you later....Also have already
started your challange, as I was feeling inspired 2day !!!! Can't wait to see the shop all finished,
it will look fabulous....I know you've all worked very hard !!!!
And I'm really looking 4ward 2 the first scrapnight...
See you soon
Carol


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog