Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy day


Well today was tidy up day - I can now see the office floor seeing I have sorted out the hundreds of sheets of paperwork for the Newman job. Girls have been....testing me today - CHionia only had 30 minutes sleep for some reason and Jess is missing her daddy. While on a phone call gave Chionia a chocolate from an advent tree (EB girls know these ones! lol) and this is her 5 minutes later - took me longer to clean up!


Time to go them a bath and start dinner - early to bed for them tonight
Cheers :)

2 comments:

~Cat~ said...

Hey Mel!

Welcome to the land if blogging!!
My list is getting to long!!

Kelly Slattery said...

Welcome to blogland Mel :o)


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog