Saturday, March 6, 2010

3 Angels cyber cropping weekend and Escape 2 Create is not far off!!!

Because life was made for LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

 

  

Isn't it funky!!! In just over 2 weeks I will be flying several thousands of km's to go and teach a group of 50 ladies a class in South Australia..I can't wait - there are so many people and friends I can't wait to meet or see again :) getting a bit nervous now lol!! Anyway E2C have a wonderful blog full of challenges and quirky bits and most of all fun :) A few days ago Amanda listed a post about a fun site called befunky where you can alter photo's so I had a go and printed out these two of the girls well - the photo's led the challenge for my challenge at the 3AS cyber crop this weekend :) Enjoy
Have been working on secret squirrel stuff that i have been banned from even talking about - oops!!

1 comment:

amanda hall said...

hey mel - can you text me on my mobile. Sue and i want to text you back a question and i don't have your number saved.

(we are at work shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog