Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sneak peaks for my BOM class

I promised I would try and pop some sneak peaks up for the ladies in my BOM class so here you go - hot off the press so to speak hopefully this week we can start scrapping some pages!!!! The covers and albums are looking fan-bloody-tastic!! LOVE them :)

Birth announcement....




Otherwise we have been busy here...... Can't believe it is already the end of week 7 at school. I think I worked out last night we have something major on every weekend until the last weekend in MAY!!!!! I think I need a holiday!!!!!

Speaking of which instead of going to Bali we are looking at going to Queensland with girls - do the theme parks etc...just need to work in the time etc and plan it!!

Birthdays galore are coming in April throw in Easter as well and you know why I love May! - Our schedule goes something like this....

1st Bear's birthday
2nd - Chionia & Toms BD
4th Chionia's fairy party
6th Gary and Helens BD
10th-13th Easter
17th Riss's BD
18th - Jessica's and Fraser's BD
25th Telia BD

and I am sure I have forgotten someone!!

ok must fly - I have a clock crackling its paint I hope so need to organise the next step in that process. Gary has gone down for a hit of the driving range with Tom Jess and Bianca - I piked out and staying home with Chionia who just needs a little bit of quiet time I think - she was up early today - not good when you have been out partying the night before...!!!

Take care all :)

1 comment:

Tiff Firth said...

You are one amazingly busy chick esp for the month to come.

cant wait to see some more of the BOM.


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog