Thursday, November 10, 2011

Twiddleybitz RAKAMANIA winner :)

Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick one this morning to announce the winner of my RAK for the TBZ blog hop last weekend :) I am a few days late sorry - but been dealing with 2 grumpy daughters and cat!! And on top of that the house cleaning was calling so now all of that is done I can create in peace!!!!!

Thankyou so much for all your wonderful messages and posts on my ANGEL :) She is so quick and easy to make and once I had seen Lyn's knew it was perfect to start off RAKAMANIA :)

So without further ado the winner is

Judie Willoughby :)

with her comment

"So I guess i had better TAKE that empty bottle out of the recycling and give this a whirl.. it really looks fab, thanks Mel"

Hope you did take it out of the recycling and have made something stunning!! Send me a message via the NING site and I will pop your RAK in the post :)




My mini Art cupboard is on todays Graphic 45 blog post - love altering things!! The little cupboard I picked up from a garage sale for $2.00 and was a pine colour - so out comes the black gesso and one of my favourite ranges of G45 papers - Communique!!!!!! Match that with some modpodge and voila :) Enjoy :)

For more images pop over to Graphic 45's blog :) and see those yummy bits and pieces on top - Scraptivate carry them :)






3 comments:

Lisascrappymum said...

congrats! That was an amazingly stunning idea!

Pam McKnight said...

First time to your blog, via Graphic 45. I LOVE your box!! I will have to peruse the rest of your art.

Anonymous said...

OMFRICKENG this is awesome LOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it, all th bits and bobs and the papers awesome graphic 45 of course!!!!
And BTW I keep meaning to tell you I LOVEEEE YOUR blog heading ...


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog