Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our State Champ - Blog hop with G45 and Scrapbook Adhesives

Good morning everyone :) For the first time in a couple of weeks I am feeling better YAY!! Dreaded lurgy flu finally came and visited me :( So I am behind in posting sorry!!!!!

A few weeks back when I received my G45 DT kit I was overwhelmed by all the extra goodies!! Scrapbook Adhesives were very generous in supplying loads and loads of tape and runners and my favourite - 3D foam dots WOOHOO even better was they were in BLACK!!!!!!! I love using black as I find it tends to be more discrete - not as obvious to see. If you look at my work I use lots of layers which means lots of 3D foam tape - until I got hold of these Foam DOTS - LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

Today is the last day of the blog hop with Scrapbook Adhesive and Graphic 45 - there have been some awesome projects go up so if you have missed a day or so please go and have a look at everyone's work for some wonderful inspiration. Robin has made a beautiful cupcake stand in today's post and I did a LO - I only had a couple of days between getting my kit and getting my project in before the deadline. That particular weekend my youngest daughter had her first Acro competition - she was selected for squad 2 Acro back in July so has only been doing this a couple of months before entering in the Spring state Championship at the start of September.... Needless to say the LO says it all - perfect combination of ABC Primer with loads of foam dots!!

Hopefully blogger plays nice for me and I can load up all the photo's I took as I constructed the LO....

Our State Champ

Now fingers crossed the photo's are loaded in order....


Pop dots around the edge border

Next to make the title pop!



Then time to assemble the layers :)


If an embellishment is the wrong colour - simply change it with some ink to suit like I did here with the My 2 Angels hatpin



And finally some close ups to try and show the layers for you!!




Happy scrapping all ..

oh and PS SSHHHHHHHH but a little birdie told me of some sneak peaks happening towards the end of this month on the G45 blog - I wonder what it could be of...........


1 comment:

Nancy Wethington said...

Love this layout and fab tutorial. Glad you're feeling better!


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog