Friday, March 9, 2012

Steampunking Paint caddy :)

I just LOVE steampunk so when I got hold of these papers (lol or should say got hold of heaps of these papers!) I wanted to transform my paint caddy I picked up a few years ago with them. I love altering things and 3 of my staple products are Graphic 45, Modpodge matt and Gesso (black and or white!) - I have done up a tutorial for the G45 blog so if you wish to learn how to transform an item into something magical have a read here...

Otherwise here is some eyecandy for you all :)

Have a great weekend (it is Friday here - we are always ahead of you guys in the rest of the world :P )








2 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

I LOVE steampunk too !!! And this caddy is absolutely fantastic !

Orlie said...

I really like what you did here! That is thinking out of the box. I will be checking back to see what other goodies you come up with. GREAT JOB!


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog