Friday, February 17, 2012

Hubby stars again.....

hehe - I find I tend to scrap my girls more often than not so it is a bit surprising that quite a few of my layouts for CHA were of hubby! As a scrapper it is important to remember to scrap all things important to your life and not just your kids :) I managed to fluke this photo - if you look carefully enough the reflection in hubby's sunnies are of our girls - we were at Mullaloo beach at sunset and I love this photo therefore made it sit centrally on my page - I also love Louise Nelson's work and was inspired to try a bit of her style with this LO!! Love this new range of papers too by Graphic 45 - Olde Curiosity Shoppe

:) Check out today's post with Nancy and Tara too - simply beautiful LO's of theirs!!






Also time is running out for you to submit your DT application into G45 - I still have mine to pop in yet - I need some help!!! Please tell me your favourites pieces I have done over the last year by looking back through my posts!! would love to know what you all like or love of mine!! Please leave a comment on THIS post and this time next week I will draw a little RAK to send out to someone who leaves a comment!! Ta! Happy scrapping all :)



No comments:


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog