Saturday, August 6, 2011

To those wonderful ladies who have completed my classes in the last couple of days






lol to top things off the computer is playing up - first the keyboard battery dies so hubby xx changes it over for me! OK

I am in the middle of downloading and editing photo's - I will post a lot more tomorrow morning - particular those of today's impromptu class due to the original one selling out yesterday.. WOW Thankyou

Everyone of you who a class did an awesome job - I was really pleased with how every single project turned out!!!!!!!!!! You all had fun and played in the glitter storm or inks and colour sprays todays with of course CHIPBOARD! I am so sorry most names are a blur - but one little message - LARISSA your house in shadowbox beat your mum's - it was cool and loved your bold choice of colour :) ;) cool name too .. Leave me an email and I will be touch with a little giveaway for you :) Either through Twiddleybitz website or here - :) Thankyou :)


My little one is calling for cuddles - nite all - photo's tomorrow for you - HAPPY SCRAPPING :)

2 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

those chipboard pieces are gorogeus.. love what u have done with it..

Jolaine Frias said...

Wonderful LO! Your blog is very inspiring!!!!!!


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog