Sunday, January 10, 2010

some exciting news...


but I can't share just yet!!!!!

hehe :)

But you only have to wait a few more days :) (and NO it is not to do with the Masters lol!)

In the meantime I have been playing with Graphic 45 again (Love these papers!!! Match so well with TBZ!) I was lucky enough yesterday to get an email from G45 saying they were featuring one of my projects for their gallery -WOOHOO!!!! You can also find a copy of it in this months Scrapbook Creations........................along with a  few more projects ;) G45 have released 3 new ranges and can't wait to get them here...

In the meantime I have a few projects I need to get done so spent Friday night completing a Mothers Day project and yesterday and today working on a couple of classes for Scrap it Flaunt it and something just for me!!!! I ran out of "r" alpha's for my double so once I finish that little bit off will show that off too





and for the close ups!!!



 
Not much else happening here atm - girls are getting ratty with each other - I think we have hit the mid holiday hump :(  I have been good and started walking - must keep at it!!! and last but not least

a HUGE BIG HAPPY 2nd Birthday BEN :) We will miss you - enjoy Brisbane and we will see you in a few months - your birthday pressie will be on its way to you very soon!!!!! I didn't mum would appreciate carrying it back in her luggage hehe:)

Take care all

1 comment:

Sascha Schmidt said...

This is a really cool LO. The flowers and the notes symbolize the harmony of the family and emphasize the photo!


Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
Always busy on the highway of life :)

Search This Blog